I need to know where to get Psycho kid's outfit from 'Psycho Kid Flees Country' and what shoes he wears for most of the series (the ones with the orange logo)
What's on your mind?
Basically any videos that isn’t a destruction video, I’m curious to hear you guys opinion.
Here's a subject that doesn't seem to be talked about a lot, what is your favorite Psycho Devil Inside Video? Leave a comment below.
Jesse has made a lot of series over the years, so I’m curious to hear what others think of his other ones
In the series, [Jeffrey Ridgway Jr. (Psycho Series Character) Jeffrey Ridgway Jr.] pulled some pranks on [Jesse Ridgway (Psycho Series Character) his brother] & he got revenge on him.
Who has a least favorite and most favorite Devil Inside Psycho Episode?
- Psycho Dad Destroys Nintendo Switch
- Psycho Family Golfing
- PSYCHO DAD BREAKS CAMERA!
- Psycho Dad Burns Board Games
- Psycho Dad's Kite Flying Freakout
- Psycho Dad Breaks Camera
- PSYCHO DAD SMASHES TV! *LOGAN PAUL VS KSI*
- Psycho Dad Crashes "Going Away" Party
- Psycho Dad Vs. Lance Stewart
- Psycho Kid Destroys "Call of Duty: Blackout"
- Psycho Family Fortune Telling
- Psycho Dad Smashes Pumpkins
- Psycho Dad Demolishes Basement
- Psycho Brother Fires Cameraman
- Psycho Dad Rips Apart Graphic Novel
- BOOGIE2988 MEETS PSYCHO DAD!
- Boogie2988 is a psychopath.
- Boogie2988 flees country.
- Psycho Dad Destroys Amazon Echo on Christmas
- PSYCHO DAD SMASHES DOM'S COMPUTER AND KICKS HIM OUT!
It's been such a long time since we've had a new poll, so I've decided to update it with a new one regarding your own personal series produced by Jesse Ridgway. As always, you can always find the new poll at the home page.
I thought of something if the psycho series took place in the 80s, there would be some alternate titles.
1. Psycho dad destroys Atari 2600
3. Psycho dad axes VCR
7. Psycho dad drowns Atari 2600
10. Psycho dad chainsaws Atari 7800
15. Psycho girlfriend brakes phone
17. Psycho dad pounds Game & Watch
20. Psycho dad grills Nintendo
27. Psycho dad launches Intellivision or ColecoVision
29. Psycho kid crushes Sega master system
37. Psycho dad splits Commodore 64
41. Psycho dad chucks Atari 5200
43. Psycho dad wood chips Atari 7800
45. Psycho dad shoots Nintendo
I’ll come up with some alternate video games and scenarios to go along with the timeline.
The new episode is the Season 2 finale! Should be out by 7:30-8:00 PM EST!
You heard it right. Brian Spitz himself has complimented our Wiki! I had a conversation with him on Twitter and he's a really nice guy. All he requested was his picture to be changed, which I did so promptly. This is our second experience with someone involved in the Psycho Series visiting our Wikia (12/29/15, let's not go there), and a far more positive and enjoyable one at that. Brian, thanks for the follow on Twitter and thanks for coming here! I'm so glad that you're impressed with the work we put in this Wikia while the Psycho Series was happening.
youtuber24, thank you so much. It is highly appreciated. I encourage everyone to download Brian and Jesse's Storyfire app. Jesse is active there, plus Daym Drops has his own series there as well.
I haven't contributed to this wiki at all since April. Assumedly, I must have retired here, right? Well, I shall make an announcement around 6-7 months late.
Yeah, for those of you who have actually remembered me as TheCrazinessCat, you may or may not have seen this coming. But yes, I have retired... for a while, but I am announcing it today. "Why is that?", you may ask.
Well, to make a long story as short as I possibly can (highly doubtful, though), 2017 has been, by far, the worst year of my life and for quite a few reasons. In terms of goals I have set since around last year, I've rarely made any progress on them whatsoever, and that was quite a big problem with last year as well. Along with that, self-loathing was up-the-roof, dwelling on past regrets was frequent, I've kept on contemplating life and my dad passed away in July.
Basically, this year, as well as last year, had made me realise how unsatisfied I have felt doing the things I was doing. I basically spent my time on this wiki and did my whole TheCrazinessCat career in general just because I was unconfident, bored and I had nothing else to do. During last year, I rarely felt the fun during my time on this wiki, and my YouTube channel... personally, one of the worst decisions I have made in my life. Almost all of the interests I have had before are stuff that I don't really enjoy now. Even being on the computer and YouTube for a while bores me.
Oh, and McJuggerNuggets' content... I'll be real. I have hardly watched any of McJuggerNuggets' content this year, including the Psycho series and past videos. Doesn't spark my interests now and I don't really feel like watching any of the new 2017 stuff to see what it's all about, no matter if the content's actually good or not. Especially since the average video views have dropped significantly after a few months of the Psycho series finale, so... yeah. I'm not meaning to be rude or anything, so sorry if it seems like I am being rude, but I have pretty much fallen out with the McJuggerNuggets channel now.
So yeah. My interests have completely changed, and I am now officially retired. But I would still like to say thanks to the McJuggerNuggets Wiki Community who have been there to support me and help make the wiki what it is today. I wish you all well for your futures.
Okay, this is the end of possibly my final post on this wiki. So with that said:
UPDATE (2/3/18): Looking back, the stuff that I've said about being unsatisfied with the things I've been doing in 2016 and 2017 are mostly invalid. I was just being a bit hard on myself during that period, even though this was posted in possibly my best month of 2017. I don't fully regret editing on this wiki and doing TheCrazinessCat, as I had good times with both (heck, I'm even starting YouTube again), but my point on being bored and unconfident was still true, though. I am feeling better now. My retirement still stands, but I am just making an update to inform that looking back on it, some of the reasonings I stated here was a bit harsh, in my opinion. Plus, I have also been rewatching some of McJuggerNuggets' Psycho series videos and started to enjoy them again. I haven't watched any of his new stuff, though.
As the title says, this addresses something that's been brought up in the past. I feel this needs to be brought up again, as it seems to be present to this day, but fellow users:
If you have any information that you wish to edit in, please provide your sources. If your informations come outside of the videos (e.g. Twitter, Facebook), please ask for permission to use said info. The last thing I need is this wiki getting sued for invasion of privacy and harassment.
That is all.
I know we're "not allowed" to make articles about her or stuff like that, but that doesn't mean we should misquote descriptions with her name in. If a description says something, then that's exactly how we're gonna quote it.
Enjoy :) I hope everyone is having a great time outside the wikia
This is an announcement from TheCrazinessCat, saying that I may not be editing as frequently from this forward, or maybe a possible retirement or a dormancy.
Excluding all the drama that occurred in January and this wiki in general practically suffering since late 2016/early 2017, here's why I am saying this:
1) I don't really watch McJuggerNuggets' content these days. I have lost a bit of interest in both the new content and the Psycho series. I've seen his video on leaving YouTube and haven't really seen much of McJuggerNuggets after that. Actually, in general, I haven't seen a lot of McJuggerNuggets since the THE SPIRIT OF URSULA SERIES! started back in October last year. The content is just kinda started to lose its appeal, in my opinion. Specifically, the Psycho series BTS videos which were so hyped back in June but didn't hold my or many people's attention. The wait wasn't worth it and I haven't even watched one whole Psycho BTS video. I'm probably just interested in the content McJuggerNuggets produces these days. Infact, losing interest will be talked about later in this forum.
2) Real life - You'll probably expect me to say "oh, i'm busy so I won't have enough time to contribute to this wiki." Actually, that's not really the case. Well, I will be in the next couple of months, but it's a bit more than that. Around the latter portion of 2016, I've felt completely down about everything and hated myself for not achieving well over a dozen goals. Now I'm kinda feeling down again for mostly the same reasons. I feel I need to go out and socialise more, because weekends are the most boring things in existence right now, and I do not like school either. Some of those goals I have set since about February 2016 or even earlier, and I still haven't achieved them yet, and March 2017 has just started. I could probably say more, but than I'd be dragging and probably be repeating myself, and plus I've been bragging about this both in social media and real life a lot, so yeah.
To conclude, I may be dormant, I may announce a retirement, I don't know yet. We'll have to wait and see. For now, see you guys later and to end this off, let's have a quote from Jesse which possibly summarises this forum best:
You guys may not see me for a while. This is not a goodbye, it's just in many ways a "See You Soon".