|Name of Vehicle:||1999 Toyota Corolla LE|
|Paint Job:||Beige, later Fuchsia|
|Status:|| Unknown (Psycho Series)|
Active, for sale (Real Life)
- "Yeah, this is my car, I don't know if you guys have seen it. The Juggies licence plate is a real thing. When my dad wrecked my car, it was pretty much like... it would cost too much to repair, so I would end up getting a nice used car."
- ―Jesse "introducing" his car in Welcome to Eagle's Landing
The Juggies mobile was Jesse's former main use of transportation.
During the Psycho Series, it replaced Jesse's previous car after the events of Psycho Dad Wrecks Car, stating he couldn't afford to repair it so he ended up getting a "nice used one". Jesse's car was subject to damage by his father and it was also graffitied by Melissa Stahlberger in THE FALLOUT! (PART 1). In the end, it was taken away by Jeff Sr. and taken to an undisclosed location.
The Corolla Jesse drove during the Psycho series was bought from "Toyota Vineland" of Vineland, New Jersey. The car was originally beige, but was spray painted fuchsia before the events of Psycho Kid Submerges Motorcycle in a BigBudda vlog titled MCJUGGERNUGGETS CAR PRANK. 
Initially when finding it painted fuchsia, Jesse lost his cool and decided to make his friends submerge Jeff Jr.'s motorcycle in the hole previously dug by Jeff Sr.  The car was later considered supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month due to the bright pink color. After finding out that Jesse smashed a bottle over Jeffrey's head , Jeff Sr. smashed the window to the Juggies Mobile, which was the last straw for Theresa Ridgway, causing her to divorce her husband of thirty years.  The window was repaired later on. In his bill for November, Jesse was billed for the window, despite the fact Jeffrey Sr. destroyed it, indicating that the latter now seeks to oppress Jesse and make his life miserable in retaliation for destroying his marriage.  In the aftermath of Psycho Uncle Impacts Pool, Jeffrey Sr. snatches Jesse's car keys from him and drives off with the Juggies Mobile to an unknown location. This is the last time the car is seen in the Psycho series canon, leading to its status more than likely unknown.
Jesse continued to use his car until, on January 12, 2017, Jesse announced that he was going to sell the Juggies mobile to someone who made a reasonable offer. On April 23, 2017, "Jesse" received a new car, a 2014 Honda Civic as a gift from his parents for his dedication to YouTube.
|Engine (model)||1.8L Straight 4 (1ZZ-FE)|
|Valvetrain||16 valve DOHC|
|Bore X Stroke||79 X 91.5 mm|
|Fuel economy||32 mpg|
|Fuel capacity||13.2 gallons|
|Turning circle||32.2 feet|
|Drivetrain||Front Wheel Drive|
|Curb weight||2,414 pounds|
|Color||Beige, later fuchsia|
|Last known status||Active (Taken away by Psycho Dad)|
|Juggiesmobile • Mitsubishi Montero Sport|
|Larry Abraham's Ford F-150 • Wingless Eagle|
|Jeffrey Sr's Vehicles|
|Jeffrey Ridgway Sr.'s Backhoe|
- Although Jesse claims he bought the Toyota Corolla after the Montero Sport was destroyed according to a vlog , the Corolla could be seen in Everyday Situations 07: Stuck and in Psycho Dad Wrecks Car, which were both released in 2014 respectively. This would later become a plot hole in the Psycho Series.
- The car has a New Jersey vanity plate with the word "JUGGIES" placed on it.
- This car has been replaced with a 2014 Honda Civic. The Corolla now sits by the outdoor dog cage.