|Full Name:||John Ridgway|
|Alias|| John Locke|
Poopy Jumpin' Johnny
|Family:|| Luna (Daughter)|
Jeffrey Ridgway Sr. (Owner)
Several puppies (Children)
- "Poopy Jonathan, are you enjoying the natural landscapes? How is your time outside, young chap? Jonathan? John? Hello there, Johnny, looking as fit as a fiddle, John."
- ―Jesse about Poopyjohn
John Ridgway, better known as, Poopyjohn and John Locke (born January 7, 2010) is a dog that appears in the Psycho Series, HOLLYWOOD HYPE, and several other works by Jesse Ridgway. He is one of Jeffrey Ridgway Sr.'s pet dogs.
Poopyjohn is a brownish white Labrador who sometimes appears in Jesse's videos, as well as a fair number of skits.
Things he has damaged
|Victim||Video(s)||Method of Damage||Victim's Final Results|
|Jesse's 2 TB Hard Drive||DOG PISSES ON MY HARD DRIVE!||Urinated on the hard drive||Unable to function, leaving the owner to be angered.|
- Poopyjohn is the only male dog currently in the Ridgway Residence.
- Poopyjohn is named after the character John Locke from the TV series Lost.
- Poopyjohn can jump really high, as shown in POOPYJOHN KIDNAPPING! and various past skits.
- In POOPYJOHN KIDNAPPING! Jesse takes him to Uncle Larry's RV without Jeffrey Sr's. permission. In the following video, it was revealed that Jesse was grounded in the house for an unspecified amount of time. However, he got his car keys back in the same video.
- According to Jeffrey Jr., the nickname Poopyjohn came from when Poopyjohn was in a cage full of dog poop and he started to roll around in it.
- Jeffrey Ridgway Sr. calls Poopyjohn "Fred" in OVER YOUR HEAD! As such, Jesse mentions about Fred, one of his childhood dogs.
- Poopyjohn is Theresa and Jeffrey Sr.'s favorite dog.
- Jeffrey Ridgway Sr. has his living room set up so that John can look outside.