|Full Name:||John Ridgway|
Poopy Jumpin' Johnny
Jeffrey Ridgway Sr. (Owner)
Several puppies (Children)
- "Poopy Jonathan, are you enjoying the natural landscapes? How is your time outside, young chap? Jonathan? John? Hello there, Johnny, looking as fit as a fiddle, John."
- ―Jesse about John
John Ridgway, better known as, Poopyjohn and John Locke (born January 7, 2010) is a dog that appears in the Psycho Series, HOLLYWOOD HYPE, and several other works by Jesse Ridgway. He is one of Jeffrey Ridgway Sr. and Theresa Ridgway's pet dogs.
John is a brownish white Labrador who sometimes appears in
Jesse's videos, as well as a fair number of skits.
Things he has damaged
|Victim||Video(s)||Method of Damage||Victim's Final Results|
|Jesse's 2 TB Hard Drive||DOG PISSES ON MY HARD DRIVE!||Urinated on the hard drive||Unable to function, leaving the owner to be angered.|
- John is the only male dog currently in the Ridgway Residence.
- John is named after the character John Locke from the TV series Lost.
- John can jump really high, as shown in POOPYJOHN KIDNAPPING! and various past skits.
- In POOPYJOHN KIDNAPPING! Jesse takes him to Uncle Larry's RV without Jeffrey Sr's. permission. In the following video, it was revealed that Jesse was forbidden in the house for an unspecified amount of time. However, he got his car keys back in the same video.
- According to Jeffrey Jr., the nickname Poopyjohn came from when John was in a cage full of dog poop and he started to roll around in it.
- Jeffrey Ridgway Sr. calls John "Fred" in OVER YOUR HEAD! As such, Jesse mentions about Fred, one of his childhood dogs.
- John is Theresa and Jeffrey Sr.'s favorite dog.
- Jeffrey Ridgway Sr. has his living room set up so that John can look outside.
- In Psycho Dad Torches Christmas Presents, Because of Luna's manners, Jeffery Sr talks to everyone about saving John, Jesse Unwraps a Christmas Present that was given by Theresa, Inside was a Large Google Pixel Phone.