|Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving|
|Post Date||November 27, 2014|
| ← Previous Video|
Psycho Dad Chainsaws Xbox One
| Next Video →|
Psycho Family Apology
- "An angry gamer freaks out on his Dad during Thanksgiving dinner."
Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving is the eleventh episode of the Psycho Series, uploaded onto the McJuggerNuggets YouTube channel on November 27, 2014.
- "Dear Lord: Bless the food that is in front of us. Thank you, dear Lord for all the family around table. And dear Lord, please, I emphasize please find Jesse a job come Monday morning, Amen."
- ―Jeffrey Ridgway Sr. saying grace
Jesse complains about Jeffrey Sr. making him look like an idiot. Forced by his parents, Jesse says what he is thankful for:
- "Um... I'm grateful for the food, I think it looks good, Wal-Mart does a bang-up job, I love it, (Sarcastically) It looks SO GOOD. And I am... grateful for... video games, if we're being honest. And ummmmm.... I'm grateful for... Halo came out recently, and... I look up to the Master Chief. He is kind of my hero, not that anyone would understand. And I'm grateful for Mom for buying me a new Xbox One, after my dick of a dad destroyed it."
- ―Jesse Ridgway
Angered by Jesse's insult, Jeffrey Sr. conjures up another argument and throws a roll at Jesse, by making a scene in front of the family saying that he's not part of the family with the way he behaves by his insult. This prompts Jesse to flip the first table, dumping the food everywhere and shattering plates. Jeffrey Sr. retaliates by throwing a turkey at him. Jesse then flips the second table and dumps all the food and dishes. Jesse becomes enraged when he realizes that Jeffrey Jr. is filming him. Jesse starts throwing pies at his father and then says to Jeffrey Jr. and yells at Jeffrey Jr. before throwing his glasses and going upstairs:
- "And you! I hope you got your great Thanksgiving video! What a great family this is! Piece of shit!"
" I'm thankful for it."
- ―Jesse Ridgway, Jeffrey Ridgway Jr.
After Jesse leaves in a fit of rage, the family is forced to clean what is left of the Thanksgiving dinner, while doing this, Theresa breaks into tears and Jesse is heard upstairs yelling in anger. The video ends with Jeffery Jr's Girlfriend Kate (Now Ex. Girlfriend in Psycho Girlfriend Breaks iPad) telling him to Grow Up and Jeffery Jr. pointing the camera to him telling the viewers Happy Thanksgiving and Go Eagles. (Philadelphia Eagles)
Jesse later admitted that what he did was wrong, and made an apology to his viewers and his family.
- Jesse Ridgway
- Jeffrey Ridgway Sr.
- Jeffrey Ridgway Jr.
- Theresa Ridgway
- Kate (Debut appearance in the Psycho Series)
- Ted Ridgway (Debut appearance in the Psycho Series)
- Sally Ridgway (Debut appearance in the Psycho Series)
- Melissa Stahlberger (Debut appearance in the Psycho Series)
- George Stahlberger (Debut appearance in the Psycho Series)
|Victim||Destructor||Method of Damage||Victim's Final Result|
|Thanksgiving Feast||Jesse Ridgway||Tables flipped, food spilled on the floor.||Destroyed; no longer edible; cleaned up by everyone else.|
|Tables||Flipped.||Cleaned up by everyone else.|
|Plates||Crushed with a table, smashed on the ground.||Cracked and destroyed; replaced.|
|Turkey||Jesse Ridgway; Jeffrey Righway Sr.||Dumped on the floor, and then thrown at Jesse.||No longer edible.|
Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving was met with critical acclaim, gaining positive responses.
Although it is not the most viewed Psycho Video, it is possibly the most well known, spreading all over social media just minutes after it's release. Many viewers actually sided with Jeffrey Sr. rather than Jesse, with many of them stating that it was wrong for Jesse to ruin the holiday for his entire family over relatively minor threats made by Jeffrey Sr. (especially compared to the other videos in the series).
If one looks closely at Kate, who is in a red sweater, one can see she is covering her mouth during Jesse's destruction. Kate covering her mouth could indicate that she was laughing during the destruction, believing some to speculate that Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving was scripted. On January 6, 2016, Kate reveals that she, Jeff Jr. and Jesse had staged another Psycho Video, Psycho Girlfriend Breaks iPad, leading to the fact that her involvement in this video exposed it to being fake.
- This is the only Psycho Video Melissa Stahlberger is in - despite her making a major appearance in December 2015 - May 2016 as the secondary antagonist in the vlogs.
- Jeff Sr.'s mother does not like the camera on as it's mentioned in several videos. This can be seen at the beginning where she asks Jeffrey Jr. to put away the camera.
- This is the first time Jeff Sr. says his catchphrase "What ails you?!"
- On October 9, 2016, Violette1st uploaded a video entitled WILLIAM FLIPS THE TABLE!! This video is very similar to Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving in that William, the central character, flips over a table filled with food during a celebration.
- A role reversal was uploaded on November 24, 2016.
- The food that was used in Psycho Kid Ruins Thanksgiving was already mostly eaten before recording.
- A sequel, was uploaded on November 28, 2019.