|THE SPIRIT OF URSULA|
|No. of episodes||28 Episodes|
|Series type||YouTube Horror Series|
|Original run||October 1, 2016 - November 1, 2016|
- "A gang of four discover a restless spirit in the woods and feel compelled to save her."
- ―Playlist description
- "What this series is, is every single day for the month of October, we're going to be hitting up a new haunted place! Whether that's a legitimately, scary, abandoned, place... or a haunted attraction."
- ―Jesse announcing and explaining the series in NEW SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT!.
THE SPIRIT OF URSULA (originally titled the HAUNTED EXPLORATION SERIES!) is a series of videos that follow Jesse and Parker with the addition of Larry Abraham and others exploring various haunted areas and attractions. Though it was stated that this series will not have a proper storyline like the previous series Jesse has worked on, it later developed into a storyline about Ursula and Jesse, Parker, Larry, and Joe making her whole once again.
Jesse Ridgway, Parker Zippel, Larry Abraham, & Joe Bump explore haunted places to film until they come across an old rotten house that supposedly belonged to a woman named "Ursula". The group then start receiving calls and messages asking for help and even encounter the spirit herself. Tired of it, they decide to seek answers. Having died in a fire, Ursula longs to be alive again and happens to be in a love triangular battle between a disappointed man named Luke and a two-faced man named Edgar. Feeling compelled, Jesse and his friends carry out their mission to help save Ursula through scary happenings, killer clowns, a suspicious young man named Andy, & life-threatening choices.
- Jackie Mixner
- Tom Abraham
- Jeffrey Ridgway Jr. (Cameo)
- Tom Abraham
- Chris Ridgway
- Jeff Swift (Killer Clown) (Minor Antagonist)
- Property Inspector (Minor Antagonist)
- Ursula's daughter (Minor Antagonist)
- Jesse's girlfriend
- The Devil (Unseen Overarching Antagonist)
|Ep. No.||Episode Title||Release Date||YT Link|
|1||PLAYING TWISTER IN HAUNTED GANG HIDEOUT!||1st Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|2||STRANGE NOISES IN HAUNTED HOUSE!||2nd Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|3||CREEPY WAX MUSEUM (FT. TANNER BRAUNGARDT)||3rd Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|4||ABANDONED LA ZOO CAGES! (FT. YOUTUBER24)||4th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|5||HAUNTED HOUSE IN THE WOODS!||6th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|6||THE OUIJA BOARD RETURNS!||8th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|7||KILLER CLOWN ATTACKS US!||9th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|8||Do You Believe in Ghosts?||11th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|9||SCARY STORIES AROUND THE FIRE!||12th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|10||HUNTER IN THE WOODS!||13th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|11||PANDORA'S BOX!||14th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|12||THE TWO-FACED MAN!||16th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|13||SCARIEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!||17th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|14||24 HOURS IN HELL!||18th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|15||THE CORPSE BRIDE!||19th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|16||KILLER CLOWN CHASES US THROUGH CORNFIELD!||20th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|17||ENCOUNTER WITH EDGAR!||21st Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|18||THE OTHER SIDE!||22nd Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|19||THE HAUNTED NECKLACE!||23th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|20||THE TEXTILE FACTORY!||24th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|21||WHO KILLED PARKER?||25th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|22||SCARY ABANDONED MOTEL!||26th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|23||THE STORY OF LUKE!||27th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|24||THE SPIRIT NEVER DIES!||28th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|25||GANG OF KILLER CLOWNS ATTACKS US!||29th Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|26||11:34 (PART 1)||31st Oct, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|27||11:34 (PART 2)||1st Nov, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
|28||BONES!||1st Nov, 2016 (YouTube)||Link|
- Around 4:45 there is a Twister mat on the floor in the house
- Upstairs, there was a Corona bottle, which led to Jesse and Parker jokingly asking Larry if he had been at the house before.
- There was creepy and strange incoherent writing scratched onto the wall. (picture below.)
- It is evident at the 5:35 mark that the house may have been abandoned circa July 2008, according to the calendar being left at that specific date.
- There was also a note dating back to 2003 found on the floor by Larry: "Mom, how are you? We are fine, the kids are doing well, they're getting so big! We have finally moved into a house that is three bedrooms, two baths, with a big fenced yard. I still work at the casino, it's doing well---"
- In the basement, a chalk board was found dating back to the late 90's. (picture below.)
- Bottles were randomly shattered by a possible animal or a real human being that was scared.
- In the video, various newspapers were found dating back to the 1970's (specifically 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979), which was theorized to be bought when somebody lived at Ursula's house. (picture below.)
- At the 27:30 mark, a humanoid shape wearing a dress (like Ursula did when she died, according to the story) is seen walking behind Larry and Jesse. This was unnoticed by them until KILLER CLOWN ATTACKS US!, in which they re-watch the video. (picture below.)
- In Jackie Abraham's secondary house, Larry and Jesse find a hole in the wall, finding a stock pile of old jewelry, which Jesse decides to give to his girlfriend over the course of a few years, and sell. (picture below.)
- As the title states, the three hosts encounter a clown, who attacks them and damages Jesse's car slightly.
- At 10:48, while Larry and Jesse play cards, the Ouija board's pointer is moving in the background.
- Although not exactly a relic, it is interesting to note that Jesse received a call twice during the video, and in those two calls, nothing was said by the caller, however sounds of movement were heard, this was actually not the first time he received this sort of call, stating he's been receiving calls like this for some time.
- Off camera, upon arriving at Ursula's, the three supposedly hear a noise, something that causes Parker to assume it sounded like it could that of the Jersey Devil, this is because it sounded like wings flapping.
- While exploring Ursula's once more, the three hear music, which turned out to be coming from a strange looking radio, it was turned off when Jesse supposedly pulled the plug.
- At 15:40, supposedly a white figure passed by Larry, Parker and Jesse, however people in the comments have solved this and deemed it a breath of cold air.
- Tom revealed to Jesse, Parker and Larry that he went to the Ursula house with his friends, hearing strange noises like crying and eventually shrieking, which caused him and his friends to flee out of fear, never to return.
- When finding Chris Ridgway in Ursula' woods, he tells Parker, Jesse and Larry that unexplained things happen during the night, especially midnight.
- He also tells them he had an encounter with an apparition, which walked up to him but then vanished, he also heard cries and eventually shrieks coming from the Ursula house, similar to Tom.
- Again, a spirit/ghost is seen once again in the same wedding dress. The spirit is seen to be possibly hostile due to the fact that it shrieked at Larry, Parker and Jesse, and then followed them afterwards. (picture below.)
- A man strangely appears in the shed the three hosts hide in, seemingly out of nowhere, nothing much is known about him right now, other than the fact that he stated he had been "trapped forever". (picture below.)
This page/section is under construction.
Be patient or add to it yourself!
- Jesse, Uncle Larry, Parker, and Joe visit the textile factory for the Ursula's bible.
- They split up in search of the Ursula's bible which causes Parker to get choked to death by a mysterious person later to be revealed as Edgar.
- Jesse, Uncle Larry, and Joe look for Parker and for the Ursula's bible.
- While in search of Ursula's bible, they find an urban explorer called Andy.
- Parker reappears at the end of the video as a ghost telling that Edgar had choked him to death.
- Near the end of the video, Ursula comes to Jesse's house to get her bible stating that the ash line was removed. They give her the bible telling then them they need another item.
Although viewership has been declining, the series has been deemed fresh, exciting and actually fairly creepy at points.
- Although currently unconfirmed, the Ouija board the three hosts use in Jackie Mixner's secondary house depicted the "spirit" they talked too to be 20 years of age and who's name began with a U, and while it didn't deem itself not friendly, it didn't deem itself friendly either, presumably neutral. This spirit could have been the spirit of Ursula, but time will tell.
- After the series ended, the textile factory that they visited burned down due to unknown causes.
- The time 11:34 PM is mentioned often throughout the series. A likely reason for this is that if a digital clock displaying 11:34 is turned upside-down, it will spell "hell".