|THE TEXTILE FACTORY!|
|Post Date||October 24, 2016|
|Genre||THE SPIRIT OF URSULA SERIES!|
| ← Previous Video|
THE HAUNTED NECKLACE!
| Next Video →|
WHO KILLED PARKER?
- "Uncle Larry, Joe, Parker and I go to an abandoned textile factory in search of a Bible."
THE TEXTILE FACTORY! is an episode of the THE SPIRIT OF URSULA SERIES!, uploaded onto the McJuggerNuggets YouTube channel on October 24, 2016.
This page/section is under construction.
Be patient or add to it yourself!
Jesse, Parker, Larry, and Joe get a call from Ursula, who tells them to go to a textile factory in Delaware to find a bible. They set off to find the factory.
The video cuts, then picks up with the group standing in front of the factory. They explore the factory for the majority of the video. Near the end of the video, Jesse and Parker split up. Parker keeps the camera, and as he is filming he is suddenly choked to death by an unknown figure. He is then dragged off-screen as the camera continues rolling.
- Many people said in the comments that it was Zachary Cornatzer who choked Parker, but it's unknown.
- In the next video, WHO KILLED PARKER?, it was found out that Edgar a.k.a the Two-Faced Man might have been the one who choked and killed Parker.
- A little under a month after this location was used, it was burnt down.
- The factory was called Bancroft Mills and was located in Wilmington, Delaware. It was built in 1787.